- Creating a positive experience by welcoming and assisting clinic patients.
- Preparing patient files by obtaining personal and health information.
- Maintaining patient data records for evaluation and health insurance purposes.
- Performing minor diagnostic tests and procedures as directed by healthcare professionals.
- Promoting patient safety by maintaining a clean and hygienic environment.
- Mediating between patients and healthcare providers.
- Guiding patients through the clinic's various facilities and procedures.
- Setting up and stocking examination and procedure rooms.
- Sterilizing medical equipment and sanitizing designated areas.
- Experience with clinical procedures such as specimen collection and diagnostic testing.
- Ability to record, monitor, and report a patient's condition to professional personnel.
- Knowledge of healthcare practices, standards, and medical terminology.
- Advanced record-keeping abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to assist and reassure patients.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks as directed by healthcare professionals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
RM1000 - RM2000