“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
1. To attend & undertake primarily maintenance, but also installation, of security systems.
2. To provide onsite support for Microsoft and Wintel server related problem, system integration, migration or upgrade security system
3. Repair and replace system components as necessary
4. Maintain tools, calibrated test equipment and plant
5. Plan preventative maintenances in area of responsibility
6. Dependent on business need, the Systems Engineer may also be required to participate in the installation and servicing of standard customer contracts.
7. To meet predefined target times for periodic inspections and ensure SLAs are met and achieved with the highest customer satisfaction.
8. Clear and concise communication with the service desk regarding customer issues
9. All paperwork/electronic reporting to the service desk carried out promptly
10. To present a professional appearance at all times.
11. To obtain job related Industry Certification for principal partnership requirement