- Drafting and reviewing of documents and contracts.
- Working closely with and maintaining good rapport with all levels of management.
- Liaising with internal and external lawyers on all legal matters including but not limited to litigation, conveyancing, corporate, contract and compliance matters.
- More specifically to focus on compliance issues under the PDPA, Competition Act, FSA, etc
- Generally assisting in attending to and solving legal issues that may arise from time to time.
- Correspondences with external and internal parties on legal issues.
- Candidates must have at least a LLB (Hons) from a reputable university and called to the Malaysian Bar.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Knowledge and experience in compliance issues under the Personal Date Protection Act, Competition Act, Companies Act, etc
- Fairly competent in areas of practice in litigation and/or banking and/or corporate law.
- Good interpersonal, communication and drafting skills and willingness to take on new assignments.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- High computer proficiency and good command in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
- Working Hours: Monday to Frinday (8:30am – 5:00 pm) AND every Saturday (8:30am – 1:00pm)
Interested candidates can email directly to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Thank you.