“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
Overseeing the installation of elevators.
· Responding to mechanical failures and system malfunctions.
· Installing and testing electrical systems.
· Servicing and maintaining machine parts.
· Repairing or replacing system parts.
· Oiling and greasing moving parts.
· Carrying out safety checks.
· Maintaining stock and ordering supplies.
· Maintaining a clean working area.
· High school diploma or Graduation.
· Relevant mechanical certification.
· Previous work experience as an Elevator Technician.
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints, troubleshoot mechanical malfunctions.
· Ability to travel and work after hours when required.
· Ability to work independently.
Experience: 2-4 Years
Nationality: Malaysian Citizen/Chinese