- Responsible to conceptualize, planning, develop, execute and manage effective strategic PR and Communications.
- Monitor and respond on time on any feedback, email, queries and request.
- Provide leadership to staff through performance supervision and management.
- Undertake administrative tasks, projects, assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties when required.
- Diploma or Degree in Public Relations, Mass Communication or equivalent.
- 3 years of working experience in the related field is preferred.
- Ideally proficient in both spoken and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Fun Working Environment
- Great Career Path
- Company Trip
RM4000 - RM8000