“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
- Identify the value of branding in achieving the company’s business objective and
understand the mission and future development of company.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies focused both on
financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Identify new business opportunity and channels - expanding the reach of a product
to increase its commercial success and established the business development
strategy to sell the products into new market (local and/or global market),
geographic areas and customers.
- Finding the new potential customers in order to increase the client base and
- Conduct market study or research to assess market competition by comparing the
company's product to competitors’ products and determine the product trends in
local and/or global market.
- Study and evaluate the competitors’ strategy and buyer market trend on beauty
products through market analysis, online research or survey in order to keep up
and compete with the competitors.
- Work with vendors to identify issues with incoming products, troubleshoot to
overcome issues and advise vendors on best practices and methods to correct
- Communicate with product specialist to expand the product expertise and
knowledge in order to deliver the product information to customers in an efficient
manner as well to boost the sales.
- Maintain cordial relationship with existing customers by providing good services
and product information to meet their satisfaction.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential - customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Preferably to Chinese speaker