Role: Senior Java Developer (Malaysian Only)
Location: Bangsar South
Salary: Up to RM10,000
- Software Developer position with the major requirement to participate in a re-architecture and redeveloping exercise of over 10 web applications using older technologies into newer applications using Java technologies.
- Post production go live of these re-architecture applications, this role is meant to develop and maintain enhancements to the new applications and take on new systems development.
- Focus on developmental work as well as on-going internal and external technical support.
- Creative in solving problem and bring new ideas into reality through the development of new applications and services.
- Brainstorming, teamwork and knowledge sharing are required.
- Reviewing current systems and presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Work closely with analysts, designers and staff.
- Produce detailed specifications and write programme codes.
- Test product in real situations before going live.
- Prepare training manuals for users.
- Maintain systems once it is up and running.
- Write computer programs that are used for everything from the systems allowing computers to run properly.
- Analyse and design system according to the clients’ needs and recommend software upgrades to existing systems.
- Design step-by-step flowcharts for computing systems that show how program code should be written in order.
- Document all tasks to ensure that subsequent users can diagnose and fix any problems that might rise in the system and does maintenance.
Interested candidate please send your resume to email@example.com or call 03-2387 6262 / 011-69662529