The person in this position are responsible service and maintain the air compressor in good condition, replace worn parts and perform general air compressor maintenance.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general air compressor maintenance
- Troubleshoot air compressor issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Replaces worn bearings, armatures, field coils, gears, and pinions in electric motors, following wiring diagram.
- Clean parts and installs new piston rings and wrist pins.
- good knowledge of air compressor systems.
- good knowledge of various test equipment
- reassembles compressor and connects to compressor to compressed air and electrical outlets to test operation.