Organizes the preparation of proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, and reports.
• Prepare status reports on marketing efforts.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks. • To keep maintenance and discuss with the tourism-related departments
• Looking for potential businesses partner (restaurants, hotels, tourist spot, etc.)
• Establish and maintain a good relationship with the business partners
• Assist in the planning and execution of the travel itinerary
Full time position
• 20-35 years old • Minimum Level of Education: Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related area
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Mandarin and English
• Motivated, responsible, good working attitude and discipline • Willing to travel
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Prefer candidates who have related working experiences • Salary: RM4,000 – RM6,000