To achieve your responsibilities, you are to:
- Process Manpower Requisition Form (MRF) from hiring manager by ensuring all necessary forms/documents are completed and/or attached to begin the recruitment process for a timely fulfillment of headcount.
- Scrutinize Job Description (JD) of the vacant positions by review and discuss job advertisement with the hiring manager to delineate the candidate pool for a targeted recruitment.
- Formulates the recruitment strategies and channels by networking with job portals service providers or person in charge from college/university to attract targeted candidate pool for accurate and timely recruitment.
- Analyzes the effectiveness of social media and job portals by registering and cooperate with them to potentially connect the company with candidates’ pools with current and/or future hiring needs.
- Performs screening process with potential candidates by various screening/interview strategies to collect necessary information and sincerity to apply the vacant position.
- Propose candidates for suitability review by summarizing the complete candidate profile to hiring managers to speed up the review and increase the chances of hiring.
- Coordinates interview appointment with hiring managers and candidates by ensuring all documents are ready and schedules are reminded to contrive a well-ordered interview session.
- Evaluate and examine the employability of the interviewed candidates through discussion with interviewers or assessment for candidate to finalize the shortlisting process.
- Corroborates candidates’ employability by conducting reference check and coordinates medical check for shortlisted candidate to ensure he/she meets the company’s employment criteria.
- Constructs offer letter, remuneration package and other documents to officiate an offer of employment to the shortlisted candidate.
- Initiates documentation process for shortlisted candidate by recording the personal information to the company’s Human Resources Information System (HRIS) for a complete documentation of employment.
- Review onboarding checklists for a well-ordered onboarding, orientation and office tour for all new hires to familiarize with the company’s systems and work procedures as well as all introducing new hires to all employees.
- Organizes new hire self-introduction presentation to ensure HQ employees are aware of new joiners’ onboard.
- Conduct Exit Interview by sending exit interview form and perform face-to-face interview to analyze the reasons of leaving and reports the analysis to management for improvement plan.
- Upholds employer branding effort by being active in social media and job portals to ensure a professional and active image in the employment market.
- Produces weekly and monthly reports to line manager for management review.
- Validate recruitment standard by reviewing and revising the existing recruitment related forms and policies to ensure the compliance to the statutory guideline and employee handbooks.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
To be successful in your role, you will need to have:
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies, Social Science Studies or equivalent.
- At least 2 year of working experience in the related field is required.
- English, Bahasa Melayu, and Mandarin literate (both written and verbal) and good Organized and detail-oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS) will be an advantage.