Position : QC Engineer
Working Location : Puncak Alam, Selangor
Salary Range : RM 2,500 & above (Based on working experience)
Working Days : 5 Days per Week
Working Hours : 8am – 5pm
- Responsible for quality control and quality abnormalities handling, and timely feedback to the company's Quality Department.
- Analyze, improve, and track abnormalities in the manufacturing process, products in progress, and finished products, and be responsible for the analysis and improvement of defective products, and reduce the defective rate.
- Analyze quality data, formatting quality reports and suggestions for improvement actions.
- Analysis and improvement of inspection procedures and methods.
- According to business and development needs, plan and implement ISO9001:2000 and other related quality, safety, technical regulations and standards certification work.
- Supervise and guide laboratory assistants in maintaining quality assurance for process encompassing incoming raw materials testing, in process testing and final inspection.
- Incoming ingredients and direct packaging materials receiving inspection & verification.
- To review and verify all relevant quality check sheets.
- To coordinates the quality assurance program designed to ensure quality production of products consistent with customer standards.
- To assist Management Representative for Internal Quality Audit and handle audit assignments and reports.
- To assist the QC Manager in vendor quality assessment.
- To performed testing and analysis for new raw materials.
- To assist in the investigation of in house non-conforming products and formulate correction and corrective action plans jointly with QC and Production (troubleshooting).
- To assist the QC Manager in handling product/customer complaints.
- Maintaining systematic document control as per document and record control procedure.
- Plan, organize and prepare laboratory-scale samples for potential customers.
- Assists the preparation of customer audit, provide the info from customer for internal team audit, and schedule the detail for audit.
- Responsible the relevant employees’ quality training within the company.