Position : Electrical Engineer
Working Location : Puncak Alam, Selangor
Salary Range : RM 2,500 & above (Based on working experience)
Working Days : 4 Days per Week
Working Hours : 2 Shifts
- To maintenance and management of high and low voltage equipment and the entire line of equipment
- To calculate and checking the load of the whole plant, determining the main electrical wiring.
- To supervision and organization of electrical equipment installation and tuning and testing, and progress control.
- To ensure all machines are in tip-top conditions at all times.
- Must be hands-on in performing machine maintenance in respective section to achieve set targets of machine efficiency, up-time and utilization.
- To ensure machine preventive maintenance is carried out according to schedule and procedure to minimize unscheduled downtime.
- To troubleshoot and perform root-cause analysis for electrical issues and recommended action plans.
- To liaise with equipment manufacturer on faults, maintenance program and equipment’s upgrades and improvement.
- To spot inspection and maintenance of electrical equipment.
- To the maintenance of all air conditioners and lights of the company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field, preferably in manufacturing environment.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Able to work in challenging & fast paced environment.
- Strong prioritizing skills, ability to multi-task and result driven.
- Candidate must be willing work in Bandar Puncak Alam, Selangor.
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail and provide detailed resume to us stating contact details, employment history (if any) and academic background, a recent passport-sized photograph, together with current and expected salary.