- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative target
- Work in shift, weekend and public holiday
- Able to speak fluently in English.
- Previous experience in customer services, support and/or retails role.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
RM2000 - RM4000