- Ability to read isometric drawing.
- Ensure site progress and resolved technical issues with subcontractors
- Supervise production and QAQC relates matters, schedule, arrangement
- To be responsible and maximize manpower utilization to achieve daily targeted output or in accordance to the planning schedule
- Ensure production & QAQC plan meets project, client deadline and quality
- Work closely & liaises with cross-fictional team and clients on production and project progress, addresses any issues raised
- To ensure that workers are adequately skilled and experience in following and understanding correct production method
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, auto cad
- Preferably candidate specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Familiar & have knowledge in HDB procedure is advantages
- Candidate must available to work at Senai, Johor.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision