“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
MYR 800 + Daily Lunch Meals
We are looking for a hungry and enthusiastic digital marketing intern, so if you’re hungry to learn,
and have a passion for online marketing - we want you! At Elfo, you’ll be treated as a full member of
the digital sales & marketing team and get hands-on experience working across multiple digital
marketing channels and on all stages of the marketing funnel. During your time here, you will
collaborate with our Digital Strategy team in all stages of the marketing funnel, and be able to
engage with various marketing channels from paid advertising to content marketing and more. Elfo
Sdn Bhd is a subsidiary company of Forest Interactive Sdn Bhd.
• Execution of the digital marketing calendars for each brand: including monthly content.
• Plan creative & relevant social media marketing campaigns.
• Attend content planning meetings with the team.
• Continuous topic & content research for our social media pages.
• Design visual banners & infographics for Social Media and Blog Articles
• Regular management and updating of the brands social accounts
• Build fan base of customers and influencers.
• To include briefing the internal design team if required.
• Assisting with the account management.
• Learn and use Facebook ads manager.
• Ensuring brands and products information online are up to date.
• Currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in E-business, Digital Marketing, Social
Media Marketing, English Communication or relevant courses.
• Good command of the English language and strong communicator both within the team
• Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently.
• Experience using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator software is preferred
• Self-motivated and self-directed. Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a
• Creative: Express creativity in your approach to problem solving and always ask if there’s a
better way to do something.
• Proactive: Act without being told what to do and have the ability to self-handedly push a
new project to the finish line.
• Analytical: Enjoy analysing results and metrics.
• Duration of 3 months or 6 months
• January Intake and above
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume and University Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Temporary remote due to Covid-19, once MCO is lifted, can go back to the office