- Responsible for installation, corrective and troubleshooting on production equipment.
- To implement preventive maintenance program so as to ensure optimal performance of machinery.
- To restore machines to their operating condition in the shortest possible time.
- To analyze machine down time and develop appropriate measures.
- Complying with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Perform other duties as when and where required.
- Minimum diploma/certificate of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechatronic or any other related field of study.
- 2-3 years of experience in similar capacity