“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
Assists Human Resources Manager in recruitment, disciplinary and grievances and office administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs daily work with medium complexity, including monthly payroll calculations, payroll registers, final payment calculation, data input in payroll system, foreign employees tax clearance computation, preparation of employer’s return, preparation of local pension filing, employee benefits administration (leave, claims, etc.), HR related matters etc.
• Perform statutory submissions i.e. KWSP, SOCSO, LHDN, PTPTN, LEVI, HRDF and all matters related to monthly salary.• In charge of recruitment functions, including job posting, screening, arranging interviews, conducting reference checks, job offer and etc..
• Conducts employees’ onboarding orientation and follow ups on the submission of information and documents.
• Prepares correspondence letters – offer letters, appointment letters, promotion and or increment letters, confirmation letters, acceptance of resignation letters, employees’ verification letters and etc.
• Responds to employees queries and requests, provides assistance and advices pertaining to HR issues, Company’s rules and regulations.
• Monitors and prepare documents for employees’ confirmation.
• Updates organization chart, headcount report, new hire and resignation listing.
• Assist employees to complete Exit Interview Form.
• Coordinates training, HRDF applications and claims.
• Coordinates and liaises with Maxis agent in new mobile numbers and phones.
• Applications and issuance of Shell Card.
• Purchases of office items.
• Any other ad hoc duties assigned by superior.
• Degree/Diploma in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
• 2 – 3 years working experience in related field.
• Good communication and listening skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Good knowledge of labor laws, statutory requirements and market practices.
• Detailed and Independent, able to complete tasks with minimum supervision.
• Committed, resourceful, a team player.