Plan, direct, coordinate all site activities in relate to construction works thru subordinate and supervisory personnel. The incumbent will participate in the overall development of the construction project and overseas its organization, scheduling, implementation and through its completions. Main tasks and responsibilities shall include but not limited to the follows :
- Schedule the project works in logical steps and budget, time required to meet the deadlines.
- Determine labour requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites
- Prepare site and liaising with clients and reporting progress to professionals (architects, consultants, engineers and surveyors)
- Inspect and review project and to ensure compliance is monitor in line with building & safety codes and other regulations
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to project status.
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones, Example planning the delivery and storage of equiptment and materials
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks.
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Direct, supervise and motivating all work force.
Please find below various opening positions :-
ARCHITECTURAL & ID WORKS (BASED AT GENTING HIGHLANDS)
- SENIOR SUPERVISOR
INTERIOR FIT OUT WORKS (BASED AT CHERAS & NUSAJAYA,JB)
- SITE SUPERVISOR
- DOC CONTROL
FACADE WORKS (BASED AT PUCHONG)