The Accounts Payable Executive will report directly to the Finance Manager on their responsibilities including invoice verification, payment or reconciliation issues, payment strategies, and the execution of those strategies.
Amongst the daily tasks and responsibilities required of the Accounts Payable Executive, he/she will be exposed to reengineering the accounts payable policies and procedures, drafting the changes to the accounts payables policies and procedures, and planning for the execution of the accounting system migration.
The Accounts Payables Executive responsibilities include:
- Reconciling monthly suppliers’ aging with supplier accounts, follow-up on unrecorded supplier invoices;
- Recording supplier invoices after verification against supplier rate cards;
- Preparing payments in accordance with payment cycle;
- Reconciling payments with bank withdrawals;
- Driving the reengineering of accounts payables processes and policies;
- Assisting with the administration of accounts payables documents;
- Assisting other related matters as the case may be; and
- Complying with laws, regulations and the Standard Operating Policies and Procedures of Alliance Logistics Sdn. Bhd.
At the minimum, the candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Accounting diploma graduates are encourage to apply or undergoing further studies;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel with an emphasis on pivot tables, excel formulas and lookups;
- Meticulous in their work and corroborates evidence;
- Capable of analysing problems and proactive in solving them;
- Able to work independently and handle multiple projects;
- A team player with a willingness to contribute to team growth; and
- Able to speak, read and write in English and Malay fluently.