- Plans and monitor the activities of Sustainability Management for the Group of Companies.
- Collect and collate qualitative and quantitative data to help communicate and support the sustainability management.
- Conduct training, briefing, assessment on all sustainability management to all members involved in sustainability road map.
- Carrying out site assessments regularly to determine compliance & implementation gap and advise the Management whenever necessary.
- Work hand in hand with plant operation team and develop necessary road map toward sustainability.
- Improving environmental conservation management, including recycling, public health, water, and air pollution.
- Identifying critical research areas such as renewable energy, climate change, carbon footprint, water security, waste management.
- Undertaking environmental protection projects such as study air pollution management system and waste management system.
- Studying human influence on the environment, social impact, human right, etc. Coordinate and advise relevant department on the necessary change to meet sustainability management requirements.
- Consulting and advising policy makers on environmental best practices.
- Undertake any other tasks as and when assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must at least possess a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Environmental Studies and/or relevant professional qualification.
- With minimum 2-3 years of working experience in environmental field.
- Able to communicate and write in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to communicate in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Application.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills with an affinity for environmental conservation.
- Analytical mindset and good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written communication and proficiency with technical reports.
- Experience in the subject of Climate Change, Pollution & Resources and Water Use.
- Familiar with local and international Environmental Standard.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
RM2000 - RM4000