Project Coordinator / Site Supervisor (Bukit Angkat, Kajang)
Company: Design Renovation & Swimming Pool Built and Supply Services
Location: Bukit Angkat, Kajang
Salary Range: Up to RM5K (Based on experience)
Responsible for delivering building development projects of varying size and complexity. The Project Coordinator/ Site Supervisor is responsible for directing, organizing and controlling project activities.
- Perform site survey, measurements, monitor daily site activities, responsible for on-site work progress in the construction and renovation progress of work includes day to day managing and coordination of workers, designers, contractors, suppliers, other related parties, equipment and materials on site.
- To responsible of overall site management and coordinating with site construction team to schedule, coordinate all sub-con to ensure works carry out smoothly till handover in satisfactory condition. Check workmanship on all sub-con to deliver the requested standard by client.
- At least 4-5 years of work experience in Construction/Renovation/ Furniture or related industries.
- Good planning, coordination, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and willing to travel.
- Have GDL License is an advantage
- Own vehicle with valid driving license required
- Able to communicate in Mandarin, English and Malay.
Benefits: Attractive Commission, Allowance, Uniform, Medical, Increment & Bonus