“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
Provide administrative support to the Group of companies.
Key Responsibilities & accountabilities
· Work closely with the IT team in completing projects
· Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP/Angular/Laravel programs
· Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure
· Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives
· Test and develop software for client applications
· Create documentation for software created
· Utilize source debuggers and write or modify client software
· Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set
· Create APIs to integrate with cross-platform application
· At least a diploma or degree in a related field
· 1-3 year’s relevant working experience
· Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
· Strong knowledge in PHP, Angular, Laravel.
· Knowledge in SQL e.g MYSQL & No-SQL eg. MongoDB
· Experience working in a busy and demanding environment.
· Able to work independently with tight deadlines.
· Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
Reports To Manager, Software Development