“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
· Provide counselling and guidance sessions on areas covering academic, career, social factors such as family background and other student support services for challenged students.
· Attend to student's admission processes such as intakes, registration and handling enquiries from parents.
· Conduct orientation sessions, assessments and assisting with outreach activities.
· Submit regular status reports to management on counselling sessions held.
· Assist the UKT Department with UCAS applications
· Assist with any other duties as instructed by the CEO
· A degree in Psychology and registered with Lembaga Counsellor Malaysia.
· At least 3 years of working experience in higher education.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
· Experience working in a busy and demanding environment.
· Able to work independently and against tight deadlines.
Act as an advocates for students’ well-being and educational advancement.