- To assist in preparation financial statement and consolidated financial statement.
- Assist on preparation of various financial/accounting records, reconciliation and supporting documents if any.
- Assist to liaise with external auditors ensuring compliance in all matters relating to audits and statutory requirement.
- Participate in the team in preparation of annual report, circulars, statutory documents, monthly periodic and ad hoc reports.
- Undertake any other tasks or ad-hoc assignment as and when assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance Diploma, Degree in Accounting or Finance qualification.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the Accounting or any related professional field.
- Strong accounting knowledge and familiar with latest accounting standard and reporting requirement.
- Able to communicate and write in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to write in Chinese will be an added advantage.
- Advance knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office Application.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, well organized to meet tight deadline.
RM2000 - RM4000