- Planning and establish ESG audit framework in accordance with the ESG requirements but not limited to FTSE requirements, ASI requirements, social compliance, etc.
- Developing and schedule ESG related audit plan and audit programme.
- Implementing and delivering quality ESG audit fieldwork.
- Communicating effectively with respective parties on the requirement and deliver the audit findings to respective management via conducting the closing meeting at the end of the audit review.
- Evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of the ESG practices across the Group and operational process and ensuring the compliance with the ESG requirements.
- Determine the area of improvement and make value-added recommendations.
- Preparing and presenting the quality ESG audit reports to senior management and/ or Board.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure the ESG practices are consistent and comply throughout the Group and region.
- Assisting in establishing and reviewing of ESG related policies and/or standard operating procedures.
- Undertake any other tasks as and when assigned by the Management.
- Expected to travel to Malaysia and Asia to perform ESG audit fieldwork.
- Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in environmental, social and or relevant professional qualification.
- With minimum three years of working experiences in ESG/external audit/sustainability/ISO Audit related profession.
- Advance in Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to communicate and write in English and Bahasa Malaysia, preferable with working knowledge in Chinese language.
- Excellent written communication and proficiency with technical reports.
- Familiar with local and international ESG related standard.
RM4000 - RM8000