- To manage inventory team members.
- Ensure accuracy inventory from raw mat, finish goods and consumables part.
- Identify problem of shortages and overcome the problem.
- To improve inventory control process and procedure.
- Prepare other ad-hoc reports as and when required by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance Diploma, Degree in Accounting or Finance qualification.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in monitoring company stock movement.
- MUST Willing to TRAVEL to Sarawak plant for job related assignments.
- With good reporting skill and submit report on time will be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership and problem solving ability.
- Able to communicate and write in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Advance knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office Application.
- Experience in any accounting software is a plus.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
RM4000 - RM8000