“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
The role of a Conference Producer Executive includes producing the conferences, seminars, and workshops, researching, creating, and executing one to two day B2B conferences, assisting with the research and development of new and/or existing events, and writing marketing copy and content pieces for established conferences.
• Conference and live programs produce on time as per the event timetable and drop schedule.
• Provision of up to date and useable speaker lists/files for event management to follow up.
• Effective telephone-based conference programs and research with industry professionals
• Effective and useful research documents
• Timely production and contribution as required to the Conference Marketing, Sponsorship and Telesales Strategy Document
• Successful execution of live content management responsibilities, unique KPIs to be determined per event during kick-off phase but may include a specific number of government speakers, specific number of new speakers, specific number of international speakers, specific number of sessions, etc.
• Keeping within program budget
- Diploma or Degree
- Business and administration
Sector - Education and other professional, scientific and technical activities