- Carry out research, teaching, scholarly activities and academic development within the school / department scope.
- Teach in the areas allocated by the Head of School / Head of Academics.
- Contribute to the development of learning materials, schemes of work, as well as monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- Carry a maximum load of 24 teaching hours a week at each semester.
2. Mentoring & Supporting Activities
- Maintain professional relationships with all students and able to provide pastoral care and support to students.
- Contribute to the departmental, school, faculty, working groups or committees as requested by the Head of School / Head of Academics.
- Maintain own continuing professional development.
- Work with industry partners on projects for Project-Based Learning classes (if applicable).
3. Internal Brand Management
- Assist the Management Team in creating visuals that communicate the Company values and increase brand presence.
- Responsible for bringing creativity and vibrancy via student artwork/creativity on IACT College premises.
4. Other Duties
- Keep in touch with industry professionals to widen network and opportunities for various industry projects.
- Perform other job functions / carry out other responsibilities as assigned by IACT College / Chief Executive Officer
This position is a teaching position in the Academic Department. The incumbent will be responsible for conducting lectures and tutorials, as well as ensuring the operations within the Academic Department. He or She is required to work closely with the relevant industries and collegially with other staff from various departments.