“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
· A receptive and transparent company culture
· A rewarding remuneration package ( up to RM100,000/annum)
· An excellent & fair opportunity to grow personally & professionally
Bring your talent to an innovative and market leader in the premium health supplement industry. At CellLabs, we are committed to developing and marketing the best quality of health and beauty care products to healthcare professionals while enhancing and improving health and well-being at every stage of life. Quality people are our best ingredient for success in this thriving and established industry; we are currently seeking an extraordinary talent who is passionate and positive to be part of us in this position:
At CellLabs, we would like to offer you the perfect combination of exceptional benefits and compensation:
• Rewarding salary package befitting MNC
• Medical benefits
• Hospitalization insurance coverage
• Staff purchases benefits
• Complimentary products
• Company handphone & necessary gadgets to be provided
• Petrol Card, Car maintenance/ toll & parking /outstation meal allowances.
Like what you read so far? Pre-requisite responsibilities are required:
1. You will be responsible for providing sales attention and service to the healthcare & medical professionals within a defined geographic territory to meet the Company‘s sales target.
2. Reporting to the Field Sales Manager, you will support the business by providing excellent customer service with engaging conversations and compelling proposals, building a good rapport with the customers.
3. By executing the sales promotional activities to the retailers, you are tasked to optimize the display of the product range to increase brand visibility, increase in-store sales
4. You are required to provide feedback on the order, stock level, market intelligence, customer inquiries/ complaints, and competitors’ activities to the management
5. Meanwhile, you will need to identify and exchange short-expired stock and apply a first in first out (FIFO) display as part of the service.
What will make you an ideal candidate:
· Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply within
· Preferably Junior Sales Executive with at least 1 Year of working experience in the related fields
· Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills
· Possess perseverance, a good working attitude, and a positive mindset
· Well-versed in verbal and written Bahasa Malaysia & English. Proficiency in Bahasa Cina will be an added advantage.
· Knowledge of computing software (Microsoft office)
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace. If you want to join an innovative and inspiring organization in the healthcare industry, wait no more, give us your details. Only serious candidates will be shortlisted.