The incumbent is responsible for contributing to the effective development, implementation and management of the College’s policies, procedures and processes for quality assurance and enhancement, and within this scope, provide the highest quality professional services to the College’s internal and external stakeholders.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE & ENHANCEMENT
- Provide professional management and administrative support within the scope of Quality Assurance & Enhancement, including:
- Management, development and update of quality assurance policy and procedures and related documentation ·
- Enhancement activities, including internal audits, seminars and good practice workshops ·
- Academic regulations, validation and review of academic courses, annual programme and module monitoring, external examiner approval and reporting, etc. ·
- Providing guidance on policies, regulations and procedures to staff and students where appropriate ·
- Support for committee secretariat, including assessment boards i.e. Exam Board, Academic Board, etc. ·
- Support and advice for Student Services in areas such as student discipline, fitness to study, student retention strategy, policies on appeals and complaints and to enhance student experience, etc. ·
- External reviews (MyQUEST, MQA, MOHE, etc.) ·
- Develop and implant quality assurance and enhancement policies and strategies at departmental and institutional levels
- ARTICULATION ·
- Promote universities in social media platforms ·
- Organise guest speakers (online, during MCO) ·
- Counsel students on pathways ·
- Develop new partnerships, i.e. manage due diligence, agreements and audits with University of Sunderland
- ACADEMIC SUPPORT ·
- Assist with COPPA documentation for submission ·
- Ensure that SOPs of Academic Department are updated and coded ·
- Assist with ad hoc projects and other events, e.g. makerspace, Sunderland Room, Print Centre, BAC Singapore, sponsorship for IACT College convocation, etc.
4. OTHERS ·
- Undertake other responsibilities as deemed appropriate by the Chief Operating Officer, Academic Affairs / CEO, which may include working parties and committees
- Five (5) days work in a week.
- Free gym
- Free online learning platform
Salary range : RM3,300 - RM4,200
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.