- Leading and guiding junior developers in delivering software solutions from conception to deployment.
- Design software system architecture from front-end architecture to back-end applications as well as manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Collaborate with team members in all aspects of software design, coding, testing, documentation.
- Analyze the user requirements and define the website objectives.
- Collaborate with the team of developers and set timelines for the project.
- Write the code for various applications of a website, if required.
- Design website layouts in the specified programming language.
- Ensure a high-quality user experience.
- Manage and update the documentation to support users.
- Support the web application developers and guide them as required.
- Keep updated with the latest web development practices.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- With minimum 3- 4 years of working experience as a web developer, web programmer or similar role.
- Able to communicate and write in English and Bahasa Malaysia, preferable with working knowledge in Chinese language.
- Exceptional working knowledge of various website development techniques.
- Strong understanding of software architecture and software development fundamentals.
- Exceptional understanding of UI Prototyping tools.
- Ability to lead a team of developers.
- Good interpersonal skills, exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
RM4000 - RM8000