- Analyze, evaluate, and implement corporate initiatives for new investments, acquisitions, mergers, or joint ventures.
- Analyze and assess financial statements and forecasts / projections, and able to interpret analysis constructively.
- Assist in financial and legal due diligence or verification exercise as required, on any corporate exercise / transactions undertaken.
- Oversee legal related matters.
- Ad- hoc research on industry / new projects.
- Prepare board or research paper.
- Provide strategic insight and knowledge based on present financial status to shape the financial direction of Company business.
- Prepare information on the financial direction of Company’s business and undertake all reports to help with strategic financial planning.
- Perform financial analysis through presentation and reports for new investment and corporate exercises.
- Use financial modelling to predict outcomes for new investment and corporate exercises.
- Assist in executing all corporate exercises planned and approved.
- Work closely with professionals, including bankers, valuers, lawyers, and reporting accountants on corporate exercises.
- Undertake any other tasks / duties as and when assigned by Superior.
- Candidate must at least possess with Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s degree or Professional Qualification in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Able to read Chinese will be an added advantage.
- Able to apply appropriate sensitivity and scenario analysis to support investment evaluation.
- With minimum five years of working experience in related field.
- Experience in Financial Modelling & handling of corporate exercises will be an added advantage.
- Experience with data collection tools and possess a strong financial modelling skill.
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, multitask and prioritize under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Highly developed organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required.
- Good reporting skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
RM4000 - RM8000