Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls/emails and delivering exceptional service to our customers.
- Attending to client correspondence, complaints and queries and managing client database
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff, implementing and
- maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Assisting the organisation's HR Functions by keeping personnel records, leave applications up to date, arranging interviews and organising induction programmes for new employees
- Attending meetings with head of departments/senior management
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Producing management level reports, composing correspondence, drafting new contracts and managing office budgets
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
Oasis Place Sdn Bhd provides world class, multidisciplinary intervention service for children and adults with learning differences. We are located in the heart of the capital city of Malaysia, Brickfields; Kuala Lumpur. Our core intervention services are Sensory Integration Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Psychology, Nutrition and Continuous Education.
We are looking for a Centre Manager manager who has an interest in working in a fun and exciting environment.