- AP invoice entries, perform matching on documents, liaise with Procurement for incomplete documents.
- AP payment entries, issue payment vouchers, ensure all supporting for payable amount is available for verification.
- Ensure Procurements send out monthly SOA.
- Perform vendors’ reconciliation statement.
- Monitoring inventories check in and check out entry, and perform necessary adjustment for invoice received.
- Assist in closing activities related to account payables.
- Any other ad hoc job as and when required by management.
- Candidate must at least possess with Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Finance or professional qualification.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to communicate and write in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Advance in Microsoft Office Application.
- Experience in any accounting software is a plus.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
RM2000 - RM4000