- To identify and secure potential tenants for retail lots in shopping mall
- Respond to and follow up on leasing enquiries and complaints.
- Initiate discussion with potential tenants, negotiate lease, finalize rental.
- Conduct site visits/viewing with potential tenants.
- Foster good working relationship with existing and potential tenants.
- Conduct market survey and competitor research.
- Work closely with inter-departments on matters pertaining to rental, deposit, fit-out, legal, and operations
- Prepare monthly report on occupancy lease related matters to management
- Possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Real Estate or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year(s) of relevant work experience.
- Good working knowledge of retail market and strong passion in leasing is an added advantage.
- Meticulous, strong organizational and planning skills, capable to multitask under fast paced environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken of English & Bahasa Malaysia languages.
- Resourceful and self-motivated.
RM4000 - RM8000