- To generate product costing for new product.
- To generate product costing for ad-hoc and custom made items.
- To prepare material list and submit cost price requisition to Purchasing personnel.
- To generate breakdown details per model per parts to the component list.
- To reconcile price against each product model.
- To work out the selling price for export and local market according to specific mark-up formula, for both finished goods and component parts.
- To prepare price list format with necessary details for new products and revise format for existing products.
- To prepare colour configuration and chart for all product models.
- Possess at least LCCI or equivalent qualifications.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field, preferably with furniture background
- Computer literate
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skill
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- An opportunity to work with a Singapore Public Listed Company
- Work Life Balance
- 5-day work week
- Group Hospitalisation and Personal Accident Insurance coverage upon confirmation
- Direct coaching from Senior Management
- Company uniforms will be provided
RM2000 - RM4000