“ Within days of signing up with Jobsbac, I managed to secure a job with my dream company. I couldn’t believe it was that fast! ”
- Access and understand patients' physical conditions, medical history and functional limitations.
- Creates individualized treatment plans according to patient needs and circumstances.
- Provide counselling, treatment, and adjust treatment plans as necessary.
- Establishes trusting rapport with patients.
- Possess relevant certificates.
- Good Team Player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Work location: SS2 / One Utama / Cheras / Sunway Pyramid
Job Benefits and Highlight
- Multiple working location available (SS2, One Utama, Sunway Pyramid, Aeon Maluri)
- Training provided
- Attractive salary and commission package
- Yearly increment
- Yearly Bonus
- Medical Benefit
- Additional Incentive
Refresh Group has become a leading healthcare provider in Singapore. The Group was founded out of an unwavering mission to provide excellence and professional care. Over the years, the Refresh Group has expanded its offerings beyond its flagship Refresh Bodyworks store, which launched in 2005 with an initial focus on foot reflexology and body massage, and has since diversified its offerings , covering a wide range of health and wellness treatments to meet the unique needs of its clients.
The team of 200 seasoned professionals combine their expertise and passion to create solutions and unrivalled experiences for everyone seeking beauty and wellness.