LEMBAGA PENILAI PENTAKSIR EJEN HARTA TANAH
Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
. To take the lead to manage all IT related matters in the Board.
2. Knowledge on Windows Server, IIS, MSSQL DB, .Net.554
3. To maintain the computer software, hardware & IT equipment.
4. To ensure that they run smoothly and providing technical support and advise.
5. To improvise the troubleshoot system or software issue.
6. To ensure the system run smoothly and providing system support or troubleshooting.
7. To do analysis on various reports.
8. Carry out IT installations, implementations, configuration & roll outs and other technical duties where necessary.
9. Develop & implement policies & procedures to support IT software & systems.
10. To adhere and enforce all Board’s policies & procedures.
11. Research & update the Management on the latest technology & application.
12. Undertake/ participate in any ad hocs projects or other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
Matrix Invent MSC Sdn Bhd
3a-12a, Jalan PJU 8/3, Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
➢ Great opportunity to learn and grow as IT professional
➢ Working closely with Sales to ensure successful closure of the sales process
➢ Liaising with product principal to gain customers related in-depth knowledge, and let them in on user behaviour and/or any potential changes clients would like
➢ Delivering presentations and demonstrations to prospective and current clients
➢ Provide technical support to existing contracted customer based on the SLA
➢ Documentation such as SOW and proposal
➢ Encouraging clients to purchase additional services, upgrades etc
➢ Conducting research into the industry – including competitor research
➢ Potentially considering new markets or clients to contact, based on your knowledge of both the products/services and their users
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Microsoft Office
• Windows Server OS
• Linux OS
• Scripting and basic programming for any programming language (Java, C++, VB.Net, Phyton)
• Knowledge of SQL and Non SQL...