1)To establish new customer by planning and contacting potential customers.
2) To provide product consultation to the customers based on customer needs, proposing new products, new ingredients, product registration, packaging etc.
3) To develop and maintain business relationship with customers through follow-ups, mailer, meeting etc.
4) To achieve sales target set by company.
5) Liaising with related department for preparation of customer product’s quotations, product’s samples etc.
6) Stay current with industry trends, monitor competition to improve performance.
7) Create and deliver sales presentations
8) Other tasks as assigned by Marketing Manager.