HEINEKEN Malaysia with its portfolio of iconic international brands is the leading brewer in the country. The Company brews, markets and distributes:
- The World’s No. 1 international premium beer Heineken® ;
- The World-acclaimed iconic Asian beer Tiger Beer, and its doubly refreshing variant Tiger Radler;
- The World’s No. 1 stout Guinness;
- The all-time local favourite Anchor Smooth and its strong beer variant Anchor Strong;
- The premium Irish ale Kilkenny;
- The real shandy Anglia
HEINEKEN Malaysia also produces the wholesome, premium quality non-alcoholic Malta. HEINEKEN Malaysia’s brand portfolio also includes the World’s No. 1 cider Strongbow, the No. 1 German wheat beer Paulaner, Japan’s No. 1 100% malt beer Kirin Ichiban and the World’s No. 1 ready-to-drink alcoholic beverage Smirnoff Ice. The Company continues to lead the responsible drinking agenda through its Drink Sensibly campaign.
Listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia, HEINEKEN Malaysia’s principal shareholder is GAPL Pte Ltd based in Singapore. GAPL Pte Ltd is 100% owned by Heineken N.V.
Heineken Malaysia Berhad officially changed its name on 21 April 2016 following Heineken N.V.’s acquisition of GAPL Pte Ltd on 7 October in 2015.
For more information please visit: www.heinekenmalaysia.com